Behind a letter



It is the continuation with my personal opinion of an intruder letter


So as I can see or better say though you are interested in my opinion. So here it goes. I’m not going to talk about the importance of writing by hand… here I’m going to talk about teachers, those type of teachers that love their children after years, because it is different for a teacher always doing to be here all of your students, but only for a few of them are going to be in their memory’s.

And here you can really see it, how twenty years later a teacher answer their student letters, and more important and is one of the things that I like most, that after twenty years and he doesn’t being more their teacher, again make them learn something more, that of course is not in books.

Moreover this video freaks me about and at de same time emotion me, because with the opinion speech of all of them make me again to realize the power of education, of teacher, of time, of learn…

I have no more words, if you haven’t seen it yet; please see it because is not going to leave you indifferent.




Here I put you again the video:


No comments:

Post a Comment