Teacher training experiences

I have had the luck that I have been with this year in three fabulous schools and teachers that I have learn a lot. 

There I have had the luck also of watching how to be a good teacher and ideas to do it, and in some of them I have had the luck of putting it in practice, being really a teacher.
I think that practice are really important, is where you really are conscious of your future job, and you realize if you like this or not, because at the beginning when you ask a person that is going to study for be a teacher why, they use to say that is because they like children… but know that you like children is just a thing of a thousand of thing that you have to like, and that I don’t like.. I really love. And it was my first days in my first school training where I have get in love for second time of being a teacher. And is for that, that I really feel really fortunate of having this stress program but so successful.
well going back to the theme, in my training experiences I have also work each ear with a child of special necessities and I have learn such a lot of thing that if I didn’t went I wouldn’t have that amazing experience.
But the clue to learn is to participate, and that I realized it my first year, if you don’t move, ask and participate you wouldn’t have as much opportunities to learn as there are, and the same happens in the future is you are not an active teacher you are not going to give those opportunities for children.
To conclude I would like to say who this year putting in practice what I learn in the university class that I have told you a thousand of time, I have learn a lot and I’ve got an experience that will be unforgettable and that one more remembers me why being a teacher, although while I enter each day to my school training I remember.

And also say that if you are a student of practice I can say you that if you do something wrong or your activities that you have prepare didn’t success don’t worry because as we teach the children getting wrong help us to do it better in a near future, and more us that will be future teachers.



No comments:

Post a Comment