Where’s my teddy?





Where’s my Teddy? 

5-6 years old



Pre-teaching

First we remember some last stories where a something or someone got lost. 

Also we revise how to write the word lost and which feeling we can feel when we get lost or when something gets lost, each one with their whiteboards and a pen.

Then I start telling that today the teacher has bad and good news.

As the children choose to tell first the good new the I told them that I was going to tell them a fantastic story.








Actual teaching

I read them the story of Where‘s my bear.







Post-teaching

Then after reading the book all together said what had happened and the feelings.


After that I told them the bad news that was that the teacher has lost her teddy and she feel….(I remmember them the feelings)



So for that we are going to make some poster of lost, where we are going to write some of the characteristics of this teddy (that they now it of other days what teddy it is) and with the description and picture of it. 
- lost
- draw
- name
- color
- characteristics (tail, large ears, small nose, soft...)


And later we will hag it so that we can find it.



NOTE:

In this case in the class where I am there are different levels so here there are adapted to them.

For example one group has to cut and paste the words that match with the description of the teddy pet.

Other have the page like the one I post and they have to write sentences.


And others have the beginning on the sentence and they have to continue.




No comments:

Post a Comment