My university book

Depending of the subject the different teachers demand books, internet documents, or even nothing, but in this case as I have had the opportunity of say you and show you in different posts we have used a book named 500 activities for the primary classroom by Carol Read (Macmillan books for teachers).



In this case we have used it in class specially at the beginning in the firsts units in class and later more individually, but the thing is that I have been reading it and researching things from it even though it wasn’t demanded and I can say that it has really nice ideas, it is true that I like more going through the activities directly and only for that is such a good book for future and present teacher, but the information that contain is also good and useful.

So to sum up I would like to say that it is true that at the beginning of the subject I wasn’t very confident with this book, I thought that it was as other books that other teachers demand us that end in one shelve with dust.

But I have to confess that this didn’t happened, it is a really good book, that I have said in other post I’m in favor of that every teacher has a few book to research and get ideas, and this is one of them.


So I recommend it and I thank that I have known it.


No comments:

Post a Comment