Story tellings

Here I’m going to post a special thing that I’ve done in one hand for all the readers so that people like you can see different stories to tell in their classes and catch some ideas of how to perform them. 
On the other hand to all my partners of 3rd PIMM A because in this magic book I put all the performing, I hope all of you enjoy it.

For that you can or click in this two links or playing the video, I’ve done it like this because I have had some problems publishing this work and with this I wish that choosing one of these methods you are able to see it.

I forgot to tell you that I’ve used the ICT program TRAILER MAKER with one of the multiple options they give you. And this could be a nice idea for your class not only for the teacher, if not for children to make their own trailer (there are other programs that you can see in ICTs, for example iMovie for iPad)



Video of all the story telling told in my university class à Trailer maker: 












No comments:

Post a Comment