Schools: different schools

As maybe you have read in about me, with this year I have been in three different schools and in different years, and each year I ask myself which type of school I like more (because children I really enjoy being with children of all ages) and unfortunate I still trying to choose.
This is because each one has something special, one has that we know as familiar school, others as technological or modern methodologies ones… and the thing is that I love all of these because i have studied also in different types of schools and I thing that one is not worth to the other but yes is true that has different characteristics.
If I have to create a school I will chose the ones that innovate technologically but that still with that sensation of being in a familiar school, and I think that both things are possible. And the reason is because with the technological and methodologies (being used correctly) you can arrive to make a really good teach and learn adapted to nowadays necessities, but without forgetting the important part of the familiar one that is the ones that you are known even when there are more than a hundred children and where you are secure and as if you are in home (is a sensation that only the ones that have been in a school like this knows).
I don’t know where I will be next year but I wish that at the same time that I discover how to be a good teacher I discover the best school.

But… About taste, there's nothing written

No comments:

Post a Comment