Class activities

First of all if I have to describe this subject I will say that is an example of active learning, that I have talk about in in several reflections but especially I mention my university class in the refection about active learning that is in the reflections part. So for not repeat myself here I’m going to talk about the different activities that I have participate in Teaching of ESL and children´s literature, but as you can see in the daily the specific activities, I would like to give my opinion about them.
                                   
First of all I would like to say that in all of them we have learn thing for our future as teachers, and moreover innovate thing that we can put in practice in class, because we don’t only talk and learn about them, we have been participant of them, and that’s why I can say that in my case most of them I’m going to put them in practice.

Also I would like to say that this is the methodology that we should use as a future teachers; we have to be actives and tray new thing, because as we see in the innovation is the clue of good teaching.


To conclude, I will say that I can only say good things about it, and is not to get along, I say it because if you dear reader see for example the daily and you catch some ideas or you have a look to them, you will see that all of them are useful and some of them are going to impress you, and is for that, that I recommend you to have a look for it and try to learn and catch ideas as I have done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment