Why English?

As in 500 activities for the primary classroom by Carol Read (Macmillan books for teachers) there is an activity that makes the children in pears talk about this Why I’m learning English?


And instead of why I’m studding english that also its involved, I’m going to ask me why I choose or think that English is important, because that is a thing that for mi is basic, that the English is important.
The reason of it is in one hand that even though I don’t know many languages I’m really interested on them, I think that as much idioms you know more communicate with the world you can be. But in this case I have to go back when I went to school. There I study Spanish, Valenciano, and French and english, where this one has an important part (it was a bilingual school).
But the reason why I still studying english and wanting to be an English teacher is because I think that is a nice idiom that thank to it even you don’t know other idioms you can talk to other people of other parts of the world and I think that for the future society of the world needs to new as much as almost one language because this means that if they can communicate with other people they can learn more of other parts of the world, travel and meet new people.
We live in a world moment where not being in contact with other people although that is in the other part of the world is impossible and this is great because learning ones of the others is such a nice thing. And as a future teacher I want that my student learn as much as they can with the objective so not breaking this international union web.
And please don’t misunderstand me because sometime this is a polemic theme, is not that English is better or worse than others is just the one more extent globally. And because in this case is the English language the most extent but I thing that as much languages we can learn better.

With this I would like to share one thing that is that we live in such a big world, with millions of habitant, each one in an specific country where maybe is just in the opposite part of where you live, so we have 1 world, more than a hundred of countries and more than a thousand languages, but we are leaving in moment where with 1 language you can be able to join and share with millions of people and that amazing. And being part of this as an english teacher is more amazing, because we can learn all together one of each other wherever is your nationality.



No comments:

Post a Comment