My future christmast gingerbread class

During a long time I have been thinking about how I would like my future class to be (physically), especially in christmast (that I absolutely love) and I use to keep all this ideas.

But the other fay watching them I sow this one, that I love and I would like to do, and each day I’m more near to achieve it.

I put it in reflections because I think that the fact of thinking about your future job and how you will do it is something that I thing that everyone should do because when you work constantly in it, it seems that is nearest that you though.

Also because this idea can be very useful to teach and to engaged children into heir new world, that they can participate in their creation and each season have one and decorate their learn, being more funny and nice.

I hope you like it

Here it is:



















No comments:

Post a Comment