Creating the Blog = digital portfolio

During all my live as a teacher I have been ask to do several thing so that I put all the thing that I learn or better said all the thing that I’ve been told in different ways. Some teachers use exams to see all that you know, others said that you should put all your homework, questions… in a folder and give it to her/him and other make a debate with the opinions of all of the people of the class. But this year I have been told to put all what I learn in a blog that is a digital way of putting all.
The thing is that this is such a hard work, you have to research, make things, write, rewrite, think about what the readers would like to read and see… so it is a bit stressful, but it’s nice.
It’s nice because it’s useful, in my case I learn with it, it is a way of putting all what I have learn and not only a specific subject, if not is a way of pack all what I have been learning in the university and in the school training. This is a way of putting ‘’all’’ that me as a teacher I think it’s going to be useful to other teachers, including me, because probably in a future I see again this post and I recollect that forgotten ideas that one day y though that would be useful nor for me if not for all teachers. Moreover, through the blog makes us (in my opinion) the necessity of research and look for new and interesting things, and with his we are practicing being an active teacher, where the constantly research is one of the characteristics.
And also this is a way of stopping to thing what we are doing, of what we want to be. Because this is the point, we are not hearing new things, working with them… we are stopping ourselves to think about we think about it, and I think that is the most import anting thing because without that we will forget it more easily.

So, to sum up what I thing about the blog, is that is something applied to the new necessities (ICTs) added to the fact that is going to be useful, that is not a thing that will get in forget. So I recommended a hundred per cent and I’m sure that I’m going to continue with it because it’s like the magic box of the teacher, here are almost all the special thing, in this case, I have and I wanted to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment